In SPASVITAL GROUP S.L. we have the philosophy of achieving the confidence of our clients, satisfying their needs of services, such as services of purchase and sale of goods and real estate, works in communities of neighbors, integral reforms.
Our philosophy of work is oriented towards the total quality and, consequently, to the satisfaction of the client. It is for this reason that in SPASVITAL GRUOP S.L. we have implemented an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standards.
To ensure the quality of the service provided, the management together with the managers and employees of SPASVITAL GRUOP S.L.. has planned a set of actions and systems that should provide adequate confidence to our customers and are defined below in our Management Policy.
– To know and satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients, guaranteeing a commitment to comply with the requirements established by the clients, by the current legislation applicable to the activities and services developed, the own requirements that our organization subscribes, as well as the fulfillment of other requirements established by third parties.
– To enhance the efficiency of human and technological resources to ensure the quality of the service provided to our customers. We have a highly qualified team trained in construction and renovation products and equipment of the most prestigious brands in this sector.
– Involve our staff, with their contributions in the achievement of Continuous Improvement, and through the improvement of professional training through a continuous training program.
– In SPASVITAL GROUP S.L. we have adopted a commitment to protect the environment and, therefore, to prevent pollution and environmental responsibility, which we carry out through the implementation of environmental practices to reduce consumption and properly manage waste that may arise, as well as increasing awareness and training in environmental matters of our staff.
– Continuously improve the efficiency of the management system, to guarantee our permanent adaptation to the demands of an increasingly competitive market and a constantly evolving environment.
Considering these guidelines, this management reiterates its firm commitment to join efforts to achieve these objectives, so that this policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the organization.